Thursday, December 30, 2010

Insecurity

The wait is endless and it is ripping me apart. Everybody says that I can’t. But god only knows whether I could or not. I just don’t want to fail. What if i?

I will be broken which ideally shouldn’t be the case. I should be strong enough to face it. Damn, why did I take it first of all? I knew it will be a hard fought battle. But eventually, I was obsessed with the idea. I simply loved it. I definitely don’t want to lose it at any cost. Am I just being confident or overconfident? There are few people who are consoling me telling that it’s to fail there is always next time which fairly makes sense.

But it’s not as easy as said. It will undermine my self confidence. It was the risk which I knew will have hard bargains. The past six months has been very tough. The journey wasn’t easy tough with constant speed breakers but when it has come to an end will I see light at the end of tunnel or be lost in the darkness. of course, I have few back plans which I had planned earlier only fearing for the worst. But will I be strong enough to face the worst is a million dollar question. Hope I sail through the toughest time of my life. I had once said, only when you fall, u will rise!!!!. But if I fall now, it will be a disastrous downfall

1 comment:

  1. hmmm..difficult to figure out what you're talking about...anyways...hope God gives you all the strength & luck you need :)

    ReplyDelete